K-Sport Schalensitze, APEX Konsole

• Es läuft grad ne Sammel im Englischen SXOC.

http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=336619

Die Sitze sollen top sein und mit der Konsole soll man deutlich tiefer als die meisten Sparcos kommen.

Der große Nachteil und auch der Grund für den Preis ist die fehlende FIA Homologation. Was solls :P

Da man Sitz und Konsole unter 300Euro bekommt, werde ich mir wohl mal einen bestellen.

Wär cool wenn noch wer mitbestellen würd, den dann gingen die Preise noch weiter runter.

Gruß Carsten

Bear in mind that I can fit in these seats comfortably (if a little snugly) and Im 6' and 17 stone so no lightweight The owner of the Apex Test S14a has one in his car and hes happy as Larry with his, hes 5'10" and 12 stone. Mikes 5'8" and 10 1/2 stone, hes driving numerous cars with these seats and hes also perfectly happy with them. They will accomodate a wide range of body shapes and sizes

I drove to Germany and back with them fitted in our Skyline in 2006 and had no probs for the majority of the journey. They just started getting a little niggly after 5 hours continous driving with just one fuel stop. Not bad for a full on bucket and bearing in mind Im 17 stone so theyre snug for me.

Theyre far far far far better than the junk Sparco thats in our Skyline now. I hate it with a passion but we had to run an FIA seat for the EDC. We still have a KSport passenger seat and anyone whos tried both agrees without exception that the KSport is superior. And thats the second Sparco seat we have tried, the first was over £400 and was a joke in terms of fit, head touching the roof time and thats without helmet! We sent it back.

I am comfortable in the Evo 2 and KSport so theyre a similar size. The differnce is that you can fit a KSPort to a 200SX with our or Bride seat rails, you cant fit an Evo 2 as the over all outside width of the seat pushes the rails too far apart so you cant bolt it in.

Normal prices:

KSport seat £195
    KSport FIA harness £115
    Apex Performance 200SX specicifc bolt in Super Low subframe kit £87.50

Group buy prices:

Note that anyone buying one product will be classed as 1 sale so if you take the full kit with seat, harness and frame then that counts as 3 towards the final total

5-10:

KSport seat £179
    KSport FIA harness £105
    Apex Performance Super Low subframe kit £82.50

11-15:

KSport seat £165
    KSPort FIA harness £95
    Apex Performance Super Low subframe kit £77.50

16+:

KSport seat £149
    KSport FIA harness £89
    Apex Performance Super Low subframe kit £67.50

When are the goods due?

The parts are due with us late April.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Carpol100 (28. März 2008 um 00:05)